Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Dragon*Con 2009

Hello there!

So, Dragon*Con 2009, here in Atlanta, came and went this past weekend, and I'm very sad to have seen it go, but I had a great time. Meeting all of the wonderful people and artists has really inspired me, and I hope that next year, I will have a presence there in either the comic artists alley or the art show (we'll see how things pan out, but it's a goal and I'm stickin' to it!). I bought a bunch of stuff that I don't need, as well as some really cool signed prints from the aforementioned great artists I met, and just had an overall fun weekend, which was really great.

To put you in-the-know (don't you feel special), I will be revealing a piece of promo artwork for my new webcomic idea, hoping to get some feedback. A small version of the image will be posted here, but for a larger version, you'll want to check out my DeviantART page (http://freakshow6.deviantart.com).

Anyway, I have to go now. Stay phunky-phresh, homies.

~Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment