Friday, September 25, 2009

Working on it...

Hello,

Every time I visit my blog, I am saddened at how awful it really does look. Some people are great at tricking out their blogs, but others (like me) are impatient and uneducated about that sort of thing.

I think the first problem I need to figure out is how to get images to be thumbnails...because I hate how blogger seems to insist on cutting the images off at a certain point. Who would actually prefer that, really?

Anyway, I'm tired, so I'm going to not go to bed, opting instead to stay up too late and play Zelda: Link's Awakening on my GameBoy emulator.

Later,
~Andrew

1 comment:

  1. I'm impatient with learning Blogger template code, too. My blog is about as advanced as yours. xD;

    It's always harder to get used to code that depends on already existing code as opposed to just coding from the ground up like for web design. x.x

    ReplyDelete