Thursday, November 18, 2010

Busy Season

Hey folks!


Although I certainly feel a little bad for not utilizing my blog lately, I'm happy to say that it's because I am indeed very busy on paid work, thus paying my bills and keeping everything running. I just quit my job at Blockbuster Video...I was simply fed up and felt that it's time for me to take freelancing more seriously and also look for one, relevant "regular" job doing art.

So that is my goal.

If you'd like to help me out, you can commission me!

Additionally, I will be putting some prints up for sale pretty soon so be on the lookout for that. ;D

In the meantime, I promise I will post some art here in the near future. I would like to revise and clean up my portfolio, too, so that'll be a good time to update.

Hope all is well!

~Drew

1 comment: