Sunday, July 11, 2010

Jackal and Lobonz

Hey folks!

Today (well, Saturday) I wasn't feeling so well, so I made it a bit of a lazy Saturday. Most of the day was spent playing Bayonetta (who I'd still very much like to draw), but I decided to sketch two of my older characters, Jackal and Lobonz, for fun!

Jackal and Lobonz - Sketch

I tried to think of other things to draw, but my brain just wasn't having it. So I vectored the image.

Jackal and Lobonz - Complete

Hooray for feeling like crap, I suppose.

I'll post this to DA tomorrow morning (or rather, later this morning as it's 3 AM). For now, it will be on my blog first! So further hoorays for all of you late-night readers. Hooray!

Anyway, I'm tired. Take care.

~Drew

2 comments:

  1. Aww I miss Jackal :3
    Just seeing those two again makes my happy ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, this was super-fun to draw! I'm glad to have done it.

    ReplyDelete