Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Duncan Family Portrait

Hey folks!

I hope you had a good 4th of July weekend (hopefully your hangovers are gone by the time this is posted). Mine was spent making art! On Saturday, after finishing this image of Charlie Dubai...

Charlie Dubai Character Art - airbrush look

...I sketched this family portrait of the gaming Duncan family (a project which finally has a working title: The Duncan Button)...

Duncan Family Portrait Sketch

And all day Sunday was devoted to finishing the image (well, I finished it Monday morning)...

Duncan Family Portrait

And then the rest of Monday was all about relaxing and letting my brain heal, basically.

Also, sketched this for a friend on Wednesday...

Will the opera Singer

A little part of relaxing on Monday was me playing "Bayonetta" on the Xbox 360. It was kind of awesome, and now I really want to do a stylish, cartoon picture of Bayonetta. It's just too irresistible. So if I get the time, expect that! ;D

Also, I need to finish thumbnailing Charlie Dubai. I'll be more likely to start the final book once that's done.

Anyway, take care,

~Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment